Changelog (Other components)
Release 2.0 :
- Changes done to use the Obsessive Compulsive Service Processor Command function instead of notification in Nagios.
- Delete the capabilitie of sending Nagios host alarms.
Release 1.2 :
- Taking into account the detection of the flapping in Nagios (not functional yet because of an implementation issue in Nagios. See the Support page.)
- Adding a script ose-check-nagios-to-opennms to send an alarm to OpenNMS if the Nagios server has a problem
Release 1.1 :
- Verbose mode for log changed to WARN
- Add command chmod 755 ose-nagios-to-opennms.pl in install script
Release 1.0 :
- A system for sending easily alarms provided by a Nagios server to an OpenNMS server
OSE (OpenNMS Sans Effort) is an Open Source distribution built and maintained by Samuel Mutel, monitoring engineer since 2005.